petek, 17. april 2015

Inside 261

So in the first post of Inside 261 I want to tell you about what this blog is about. But to understand why I set up this blog you must know a bit about me.

I live in Slovenia and yes, that's the country Goran Dragic, Anže Kopitar and Tina Maze are from. I would think they are the most famous Slovenians around the world. Currently I am a student attending University of Ljubljana. I study engineering. The basic concept of the blog came from an idea of us students sharing ideas about politics, economical and social problems about ecology and the world in general but mostly it's just about how we think things could be better.

The name originates from the idea that every news and opinion, we get affects us in a certain way, as it may have emotional ties to us. In room 261 we share our thoughts, experiences and worries. We talk about them and we try to look at things from different angles.

With this in mind this blog is will be talking about pressing issues.The goal of this blog is to thoroughly study the problem and think our way through. I will avoid being emotionally tied and be as realistic in my solutions as, I'll be far reaching in my goals of changing the world.

P.S. If you have any ideas, problems you want to get another perspective on shot me an email to:
ebloght@gmail.com



Ni komentarjev: